Philippine Army Scout Ranger – World’s Deadliest Elite Fighting Force
The Scout Ranger Program was born upon November 25, 1950 under the command of former AFP Vice Chief of Team and also Protection Secretary Rafael M. Ileto.  Named after both the Alamo Scouts and the United States Military Rangers, the device was developed because of an expanding need to respond to the Hukbalahap Guerrillas and its disobedience with a force learnt small system activities.  Precursor Rangers participated in the December 1989 coup attempt versus the Corazon Aquino – Aquino Management.  Led by Captain Danilo Lim, Major Abraham Purugganan and also Lieutenant Colonel Rafael Galvez, some 2500 rangers took over Makati in the most harmful successful stroke effort versus the Aquino Management,   which left hundreds of civilians as well as soldiers dead, and also hundreds more hurt.
Scout Rangers played a significant role in capturing the MILF rebel camp during the full blast war against the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).
With the rise of guerrilla and terrorist tasks in the Philippines, the Scout Rangers have joined the Light Reaction Squadron to take on more responsibility in interior security responsibilities.  Their head office, where the scout ranger school is also located is in Camp Tecson in San Miguel, Bulacan. The land was donated by 1902 – 1906 Governor of Bulacan Province – Pablo Tecson (Pablo Ocampo Tecson) of San Miguel, Bulacan.